Find the 2015 Kia Sorento Owners Manual below. The 2015 Kia Sorento manual is one of the most successful models of Kia. Kia added a new V6 engine to the Sorento in 2014.
The 2015 Kia Sorento is a midsize SUV that is perfect for the family on the go. With up to 33 mpg highway, this car will be able to get you wherever you need to go. It can seat up to 8 people and can tow up to 3,500 pounds when properly equipped, so it’s great for hauling around boats or motorcycles.
The 2015 Kia Sorento Owners Manual is a spacious family car with many features. It has three rows of seats with ample legroom in the back and front. The design, interior, and exterior are all stylish and functional. Comes equipped with Bluetooth for hands-free calling, 17″ alloy wheels, keyless entry/ignition system, roof rails…etc.
2015 Kia Sorento Owners Manual Trim Levels
Kia Sorento is the perfect vehicle for those looking to haul their whole family and still have enough space for a few toys. The 2015 Kia Sorento has four trim levels: LX, EX, SX, and Limited. Each of these trims comes with features that are sure to make your life easier. For example, the LX trim comes with an audio system with USB/ auxiliary inputs as well as a SiriusXM satellite radio. The EX trim offers heated seats, while the SX trim offers leather upholstery and push-button start engine ignition!
The 2015 Kia Sorento engine is designed to meet your needs. The 3.3L V6 engine has a healthy 290 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque, which will get you where you need to go in style. If the power isn’t enough for you, then we offer an available 2.4L 4 Cylinder Turbo with 240hp and 260lb-ft of torque! You can also opt for a 2015 Kia Sorento Owners Manual Hybrid model that only offers 161 hp but still gets up to 27MPG city and 29 highway on all models except the base LX model, which only gets 23mpg city and 26 highway. So whether it’s power or fuel efficiency that interests you most, there’s something here for everyone!
2015 Kia Sorento Manual Features & Reviews
- The 2015 Kia Sorento offers a variety of features to make your driving experience more enjoyable
- The available 8-inch touchscreen display provides access to the latest in infotainment technology, including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- You can also stay connected with Blue Link remote services, which include an emergency assistance button that connects you directly with safety experts from AAA or the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- The Kia Sorento is also packed with advanced safety features, such as Blind Spot Detection, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, and Lane Change Assist
- If you’re looking for a new car that’s packed full of innovation and convenience at an affordable price point, then look no further than the all-new 2015 Kia Sorento Owners Manual.